THE "I DO" EXPERIENCE
The “I Do” Experience with Kiara Hurt Photography is unforgettable! From the first consultation to the gallery delivery, we will be in constant contact about the plans for your big day. This package is for couples who want more than a photographer – you want a friend. Someone who will answer your questions, who will help hash out the details of your big day, and who will make you laugh. If that is you, I would love to work with you! I strive to make your wedding experience as stress-free and joyful as possible! If you’re still here, great! The “I Do” Experience includes a few steps to get this party going!
- Booking and Planning: Once you make an inquiry, we will discuss pricing and all of the beautiful details that come along with your day. We will plan out details and find a package, and pay schedule that fits your needs and budget. You will be sent the contract, an invoice, and a questionnaire, so that i can get to know you two cuties and your loved ones. After the all boxes have been signed and checked, your unique welcome gift will be mailed to you.
- Now that all of that stuff is out of the way, let’s get down to business! If applicable, we will begin planning your complimentary engagement session and bridal portraits. Don’t worry if you are not good in front of the camera, or if you have no idea what to wear – that is why you hire me! I will coach you throughout the planning process and we will find outfits and a venue that fits your unique style. Once you are in front of the camera, I will coach you through posing, so we can get the best shots possible.
- I think the saying goes “in the meantime, in between time”, we will be in constant communication about next steps – next steps could be bridal portraits if you elect to do them before your wedding day. If that is the case, I will help you plan what vendors you need to ask to be available for you on that day. If bridal protraits are to be completed on the big day, our next steps would be. . .
- WEDDING DAY! Whew! We made it, y’all! My goal is to bring the fun and make sure your day is easy. Unless we have planned otherwise, I will be there from the time you start to get ready until the final exit (10 out of 10 recommend a fun exit … don’t worry because I will recommend that and help plan that, too!)
- Pictures are taken, memory card is full, camera batteries are dead, and photos have been uploaded. In approximately 24 hours following your big day, will receive a sneak peek of your gorgeous day. Three weeks later, we pull out the big guns for your full gallery delivery and you guessed it…another gift from me!
- If you so choose, you have the option to receive a wedding album that we can design together. All of this information will be presented in a pricing guide and discussed during the consultation.